Drugs & Defective Devices
We fight for the safety of our clients.
Every year, defective medical devices and dangerous prescription drugs cause thousands of injuries and deaths. Sadly, pharmaceutical manufacturing companies recall their dangerous products from the market long after they have become aware of the potential dangers, and medical device manufacturers often release products and equipment without proper testing and precautions. When this happens, serious injury or death can occur.
At AMLG, we work with an impassioned co-counsel team across the country that is determined to hold makers and manufacturers of unsafe drugs and dangerous medical devices accountable for our clients’ injuries.
You may be entitled to compensation if you or a loved one has taken any of the following potentially dangerous pharmaceutical drugs and suffered injury as a result:
- Byetta®, Januvia®, Janumet® & Victoza®
- Drugs Associated with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome®
- Mirena® IUD
- Talcum Powder
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
A client may also be entitled to compensation if he or she has used any of these potentially defective medical devices and suffered an injury as a result:
- Biomet M2a-Magnum™ metal-on-metal hip replacements
- Composix® Kugel® Mesh Hernia Repair Patch
- DePuy Hip Replacements
- Dialysis Products
- Laproscopic Power Morcellator
- Medtronic Sprint Fidelis®Defibrillator Leads
- Mirena® IUD
- Stryker® Rejuvenate Hip Implant
- Transvaginal/Pelvic Mesh
- Wright Medical Technology Hip Replacements
- Zimmer Durom® Cup Hip Replacement
Please contact us today for a free legal consultation.
*Individuals, circumstances, exposures, diagnoses, and outcomes are all unique, which means every case is different. It is crucial to get advice from an experienced attorney based on your personal situation.